Name registration feature

• @GustavoLapasta any progress on Name registration? Is it on the to do list ? :D

• administrators

@Shikijo It's in the todo list of course, but it's not going to happen anytime soon. Try to imagine: hundreds of players writing you to get their name protection, passwords to manage, and so on. This can't clearly be done by hand, we'd need some kind of infrastructure like ogros had. It takes quite some effort to do it.
    I receive features requests on a daily basis, but very few people (well, one) has actually contributed some code. It's a an open source project, guys! Feel free to contribute something more than suggestions!

• @GustavoLapasta should've said the open source thing before! I doubt anyone knew, well I don't have any experience nor knowledge in this area but maybe someone else does @Masters

• it's a fuckin open source game :) ofc everyone knew...

• I knew the game is open source but not whether the code for server mod was too..

• i bet some of the sound libraries diskord uses r open source 2 starr

• @swatllama said in Name registration feature:

i bet some of the sound libraries diskord uses r open source 2 starr

what are you saying?

• Global Moderator

let's all pool money and get someone to implement the features asap. afaik not many of us can code but we can steal money from our wives and get this done.

• @h8 said in Name registration feature:

let's all pool money and get someone to implement the features asap. afaik not many of us can code but we can steal money from our wives and get this done.

you can pay me via my paypal: star@fucks-all-yo-mums.org

• Masters

@Star said in Name registration feature:

@h8 said in Name registration feature:

you can pay me via my paypal: star@fucks-all-yo-mums.org

I tryed to send you some euros but the payment didn't work.
    Fix your paypall account first

• It meant nothing star, just referencing your degrave-like discontent with discord!

• wrong place to bitch about

• gustavo may register my name as uselessllama.