Application to receive a Master Key by Øwl

• Masters

Application for Auth on Pastaland Server:

Hello! I'm Øwl and have been playing Sauer for years now, 5 to be precise. I've been in a number of clans and my experience in the game has led me to enjoy it further than most and develop decent skills. I am applying for a master key because I was talking with Shikijo about it and decided it would not be a bad idea. Also, after 5 years I have never had an auth key to any server so to have one on such a big server would be enjoyable and something new to experience. I've been playing on the Pastaland server for quite some time now and would like to further my experience and game play of Sauer on the server by applying for this auth.

Thank you!

Any other questions just message me :D

-Øwl

• Hello @Øwl , and thanks for your interest in helping Pastaland.
    We are plenty of masters nowadays, anyway we'll discuss your application and get back to you as soon as possible.

• Whooooo?

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar сам рисуешь?

• @julia said in Application to receive a Master Key by Øwl:

@DipShitStar сам рисуешь?

HAMMENA HAMMENA

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• Masters

@DipShitStar HOO HOO!

• Hekki Hekki Hekki!

• Masters

@GustavoLapasta Alright thank you! I hope for the best!

• Masters

seems like a decent guy to moi

• Masters

@a_theory thanks theory 😉