Duomo or no Duomo that is the question

• @Ao1-Pointblank custom maps aren't easy to add as already mentioned by pastaman and everyone's fav star, but maybe we could have a revote if a lot of people want some old maps back..?

• @Ao1-Pointblank i totally agree its nice to play maps that dont get to see the light of day and even trying new maps would be good too.

• @Shikijo Duomo should be brought back and put into map rotation. its the only way to get players playing on other maps. sometimes you can play for 2-3 hours and only actually play 5-6 maps in total.

• Global Moderator

well i agree. duomo is an interesting map, could be good for rugby.
    i still prefer dust2 on most days but could use a little duomo in my life.

• Masters

not my fav map but it's not that bad
    no excuse to remove when the cancer that is face capture is still in the map pool

• hands off the face capture ! :)

• @lee-wales-uk said in Duomo or no Duomo that is the question:

today i learned that a great map Duomo has been taken off Pastaland. Myself i cant understand why people are so scared of a great map which takes some skill to master, yet are happy playing facecapture and dust every other map nearly. Large maps seem to scare regular players too, why i just dont know. Lately there seems to be 4 maps played continuously with an odd change in maps happening on the rare occasion. Come on guys learn all the maps instead of the 4 you know best. its more fun playing different maps than stuck on the same ones all day long.

Duomo does not seem to be a very popular map ( based on the census so far ).Maybe this post might be of interest. Please contribute your own list. But, for the sake of clarity; refrain from any discussion(s) and/or keep comments to a minimum.

• hey @lee-wales-uk my friend! where you from?

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• I would totally play duomo

• Ok, at next server restart I'll enable Duomo map. Let's give it a second chance, even though it was already discarded for systematically emptying the server.

• @GustavoLapasta Perhaps consider taking off hallo. It isn't balanced properly for rugby.

Ne cede malis

• @Ao1-Pointblank said in Duomo or no Duomo that is the question:

@GustavoLapasta Perhaps consider taking off hallo. It isn't balanced properly for rugby.

This issue has been brought up before. A vote was taken and here are the results.

• @negus that map is as irritable as a boil on the backside lol

• @julia campcapture is the most horrible crappy camping map in the history of sauer lol id rather poke my eyes out with a fork than play that map but i have to play it when it shows as theres never a fork around

• @DipShitStar antartica lol

• @GustavoLapasta great news :)

• @Ao1-Pointblank halo like the other large maps is good. players seem to like tiny maps better. lazy sods get tired running around the large maps im guessing lol

• @lee-wales-uk No, its the fact that the team spawning in the cathedral part are at a disadvantage, especially if they do not know how to riflejump to the roof. Defense is nearly impossible if you get a team like this. Enemies call sneak in easily through the back windows, and passing from the cliff, water or roof is too easy, and too hard to stop. It is a great ctf map, running included. Just no good for rugby.

Ne cede malis

• administrators

@Ao1-Pointblank as @Fritz_Fokker pointed out, the discussion about Hallo has already been closed.

Anyway, Duomo has been restored in the map rotation. You can also suggest it with /map duomo

• @GustavoLapasta your a gem thanks :)