Duomo or no Duomo that is the question

• @lee-wales-uk No, its the fact that the team spawning in the cathedral part are at a disadvantage, especially if they do not know how to riflejump to the roof. Defense is nearly impossible if you get a team like this. Enemies call sneak in easily through the back windows, and passing from the cliff, water or roof is too easy, and too hard to stop. It is a great ctf map, running included. Just no good for rugby.

Ne cede malis

• administrators

@Ao1-Pointblank as @Fritz_Fokker pointed out, the discussion about Hallo has already been closed.

Anyway, Duomo has been restored in the map rotation. You can also suggest it with /map duomo

• @GustavoLapasta your a gem thanks :)

• @Ao1-Pointblank i know where your coming from i hate it if im on the cathedral team too but i love the challenge. the other side has many entry points too up the ramp through the mirror up the side steps. But it is slightly harder for the team in the cathedral ill second that.

• pathetic discussion... even more pathetic that you got this shit map in the rotation again....

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @DipShitStar learn to play it you might change your mind ;)

• @DipShitStar do you like Caribbean?

• Is damnation on pasta?

Ne cede malis

• @sa5m ok, couldn't remember. Anyone like donya?

Ne cede malis

• Donya and Caribbean are definitely a no go. And don't get too used to Duomo, it looks like the rest of the players has mixed feelings about it.

• Today I saw the Duomo for the first time....ё-моё :)are you have her scheme? :)

• I like donya

• @Mr.Benz It is pretty, but I find the plants and trees often get in the way.

Ne cede malis

• Large maps means more time walking than fighting, unless we're talking about long-ranged combat.

In the case of duomo, when one player spawns in, they would have to jump down to the lower area in the middle, proceed upward to the floor that has the jump pads which is the only way to reach the opposing team's base, in which base campers have the high ground advantage. Once that player manages to get the opposing team's flag, they have two options; repeat the process to get back to their base or rugby pass it, which is easier granted that an enemy doesn't spawn in time and shoot the flagrunner from rugby passing it.

This is at least my best guess on why people don't like duomo.

GUNS!

• @julia yes i dont mind playing it

• @GustavoLapasta you were right yesterday 6 players in server duomo came on all left bar 3. shame really its a good map if players learned theres more to sauer than 4 inch square maps lol

• @GustavoLapasta get rid of camp capture and dust mate ;)

• administrators

@lee-wales-uk nah, those are good maps

• @lee-wales-uk said in Duomo or no Duomo that is the question:

@DipShitStar learn to play it you might change your mind ;)

HAHAHAHAAHH you fuckin noob

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)