[Pasta Delivery] Auto-balance

• Masters

@Shag I wonder if we can get rid of some of these woeful Maps while we are at it??? garden, gubo, killcore, and the mbt's could all disappear in 2019 and we would be VERY happy eh?

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @Shag you can have time to write a letter to Santa Claus)

• autobalance... was never a good idea.

only another thing for the weak to cry about.

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• I would not be against this mod.... Im usually against change, but this could help things...

If we could also keep teams from match to match, as well as using rank to help even out teams as players enter the game, this could bring a new level of team loyalty to the game, make wins feel more valuable in my opinion.

I am against getting rid of any maps. We have a voting system for a reason. If its not a good map, it wouldnt get voted in.

• Masters

WE MISS STAR

• SPEAK FOR URSELF

• Masters

Oh we are many miu. trust me, we are many.

• while being gay missing me, listen to some elevator music
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gXrS6eKfjk

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• FAG

0_1546983944448_bergold_knecht.png

• Masters

@DipShitStar Good album!

• Masters

@DipShitStar screw you sir i am going home.

• Masters

I tried to add it on Rigatoni.
    It does not work: https://github.com/benzomatic/spaghettimod-extra/issues/1
    Plz fix or explain :smiley:

• Looks like it didn't take spectators into account, the issue should be resolved now. :thumbsup_tone2:

• Masters

I thought I should mention this: http://pastaland.ovh/topic/560/springbok-think-his-god-on-server-pastaland-rigatoni-rugby
    With the autobalance script, how often do masters really need to manually balance ?
    That being said, I think 80% of the time, those crying for balance are just whiners, the funniest ones being the ones that don't notice there is an odd number of active players, so there is nothing that can be done with the 1 player difference.

• they find time to follow the balance, but they do not follow the flag, the base and the flagrunner ... I like this approach to the game)

• Masters

Reading through the logic of the auto balance, I must say it sounds great. Will have a look how it plays out. Thanks Benz!

• Masters

I hate it. Just played a game where we won, everyone has a flag point, even those with like < 5 frags and just at the end it puts me in the other team because they start to ragequit.

• @Obstriegel said in [Pasta Delivery] Auto-balance:

I hate it. Just played a game where we won, everyone has a flag point, even those with like < 5 frags and just at the end it puts me in the other team because they start to ragequit.

interesting... there is sum tin wong with the idea of balance scripts.... who could have known ?
    :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Masters

@DipShitStar I am sure you thought a lot about balance already. Because your left tit is much larger than the right.

• alt text

I told you it was retarded, forcing to a team midgame is annoying

the server will balance itself with new clients connecting, there are just too many idiots, which you listened to, saying "BALANCE" after 5 seconds, where one team has 12 players and the other has 10