Apply to master

• @aupc, you take their jokes way too serious. It's sauer! People can't live a day without making rude jokes. Long term players already got used to them and don't get offended.

You have the right to believe someone cheats, it's true. But when you apply for a master, your opinion about this should be more professional otherwise it'd lead to innocent victims of your kicks. I think you are just not ready yet.

You can always join our discord server where we share our experience, have casual chats and get to know each other closer

• Masters

bertolt_brecht Masters 12 days ago

Hello @aupc unfortunatelly we the application got rejected. That being said you could try in the future. At the moment we have many masters. We appriciate your concern. Thank you

@aupc please read. we anwser you about your application. The majority unfortunately did approved.That doesn't mean we don't like you. We are happy that you care. The other are simpli trolling and as miu said they are just jokes, nothing more.

• Masters

@aupc Hey,
    there was some internal discussion about you and I think brecht informed you that you got rejected. So you got the result already.

I love pasta and pizza but I am not Italian. I have been to Italy two times in my life so far.

I have not voted for or against you because I do not know you and frankly most of those who voted feel the same. Yet you claimed that we would know you. Nobody here has seen you often on the servers so how are we supposed to make a positive decision?

You have 4851 frags on sauertracker. The others here have 150000+ frags, so you do not seem to be very active. Plus if you think skjo is cheating I think you are wrong... I say skjo is a noob.

But your issue with skjo is not the problem here. It is simply that you are not active.

• @aupc Good job. 1,3 thousand views. now everyone knows your name) your next task is to become more active. Good luck in the game. do not be offended by us. it's all fair

• Masters

Being more active is more important than being a master :)

• OK, thank you.
    Have nice day!

P.S. @julia nothing will stop me to tell you privet every time i see you lolololol

• these Italians are so hot :sunny:

• @aupc you're the one who cant believe that some with 15 frags and 56% acc is not cheating and I'm the one who's close minded? Ok.
    Glad you're not joining masters, god forbid if we get another shag like you, 50% of the players will be kicked cuz "omg more than 50% acc = cheater".
    "For Skjo: an advise, in the world of big people when there is something that go wrong instead to go and shout to all world what you have, you can send a private message to who you have a problem and try to solve with politness."
    YOU are the one the called me a cheater on a PUBLIC server, ON PUBLIC CHAT, apply your rules to yourself first. Idiot.

• @skjo this is also a public place. I repeat my thought: I'm watching your increase in aggressiveness. you have to think about it

• Masters

yeah i also agree that you have become more aggressive. hope it's not something more serious which cause this.

• aggressive @skjo? :laughing:
    anything but that!

• Masters

skjo... is as everyone knows a Shag hater...... Quite magnificent that he appears to be so fixated on hating me..... I would strongly urge everyone to help this Seal Basher to move along... these are not the droids he is looking for..... what a clown... and miu... keep taking the pills darlink....

Noli nothis permittere te terere