I am Banned for no reson...

• After this morning i am permanent banned. I am the real 010010 and there is not such a thing why someone bannned me.

• @XXX010010XXX do you have the log or demo when you were banned, maybe we'll know why

• Masters

@XXX010010XXX: we should ask Pointblank what the reason was, since it appears it was him who kicked Binary.

• I never used any Replay stuff in Sauerbraten. I use it just for playing a bit. And i were speccing for two days. Last day Pointblank were not online. Cant tell what it was.

• @XXX010010XXX well it should go away soon, you were not perma banned, probably because of language, so you know, watch it

• Masters

It was NOT Pointblank.

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• @Shag well this was certainly worth checking out. very funny, Shag ^^

Ne cede malis

• Masters

@Ao1-Pointblank I try my hardest!

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• And what was it? Cant remember all what i type or do. Morningtimes are hard when you eat less and less. Next month is testing month. I can see what i can eat. :D

• @XXX010010XXX I'm not laughing at you, I just think it's hilarious someone tried to blame me (of all people) for kicking someone for saying a bad word. I don't even have master on this server. Quite a comical train wreck.

Ne cede malis

• @whoeverkickedthispoorman, consider using #mute instead of ban/kick next time someone says something you just cannot stand.

Ne cede malis

• Masters

@Ao1-Pointblank I'm not trying to "blame" you, someone has suggested in another conversation that it might have been you, so I was just asking. Also, I was under the impression that you are one of the new masters.

• it's not us, it's you

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)