Springbok think his god on server PASTALAND RIGATONI RUGBY.

• After complain to be changed team by springbok when I have the flag, I've been in jail, so spectator with no possibility to get out.
    For complaining to be jailed by Springbok his answer was "You should stay longer and don't play no more.

So I finally tell him I will report this crazy acting, and I was banned by him.
    (You can all found on server log from 20:50 to 21:02),

And please if you can make a psychological evaluation without dms5 book, but seriously, it will help you don't give power to person with mental disease or illness.

• Masters

Pazuzu, as a master trying to balance a game, we cannot see who has the flag at that stage. Now you like to start and insult me? So I jailed you to talk to you, but then you insulted more? I warned you, but you still continue. Thus, you got banned for 4 hours. Just enough time to cool down and come and enjoy a nice game with us.

• Masters

I thought I should mention this: http://pastaland.ovh/topic/523/pasta-delivery-auto-balance

Now there is an autobalance feature that picks players from the least strong performers of each team.
    I didn't have the time to thoroughly read Benzo's Lua script, but it seems to be checking that a player is not the flagholder, before moving him to the other team.
    The balance thing is a long discussion, there are a lot of whiners and there will always be corner cases and unhappy people.

• @pazuzu sometimes players complain that the balance is not restored. I check at this time - the player has a flag or not. but this can happen if the master is in the game and he is focused only on the game. I think this is not the collapse of a lifetime. so there is no need to insult each other. you must forgive each other)
    but you and other players can answer me. What will change if I give you the weakest player from another team? will this ensure victory?

• To make sure you dont move an active player, you move a dead player. As easy as that. And you dont have to spectate that player to see they are dead.

• Yes. I can wait for them to become dead ... but they can hide and do nothing. (or they are so good that they do not die ).. but there are especially impatient players who demand to keep the balance at lightning speed))) thank god they don't require balance when the team loses in the majority ....this is an endless conversation about balance. 90% of players think that this is the main reason for winning.

• yet another whiney bitch who had it commin

"It was Back Door Sluts # 9." (The Return of the Fellowship of the ring to the Two Towers)

• @Springbok You don't need to jail a person to talk to them, and you don't need to kick them when they insult you. seriously, have you all forgotten about #mute? you could have muted (and jailed him, if he was really disturbing gameplay) and talked to him that way, instead of having the conversation move here. no good ever comes from debates in this place.

Ne cede malis

• @Springbok " And you should learn what insult are really, I authorized any persons with rights to see chat from log on server, see what you call insult".
    Autobalanced and God mode Balance is not good for the game, don't think people are not responsible....

• Masters

Springbok=friend; attacker on Springbok=enema.

• @tuta friends can do wrong

Ne cede malis

• Masters

@Ao1-Pointblank you have wrong friends

• guys. you are too serious ... enemies, friends ... smile to both)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZIXu7q_dJs

• @Obstriegel Friends don't let friends use pastaland.ovh

Ne cede malis

• Masters

@Ao1-Pointblank That is true because friends could meet ultraspasts like you.