[ANNOUNCE] Pastaland server for Tesseract

• Masters

You can copy your keybinds from Sauer into Tesseract's autoexec.cfg (for some reason, no keybind config is possible from the menus).
    Sensitivity should be the same, but the correct one was x2 my Sauer one, for some reason.

• Masters

The lights look impressive! Poor old Quadro is about to explode! :fearful:
    Thanks for running that server, Signore Al Dente, and for modding the rugby mode in!

Did any1 succeed in getting "JUMP" from SPACE to MOUSE2?
    "bind "MOUSE2" [jump]" won't do the trick as MOUSE[n] are not available for redefining.

• administrators

@NoobInRage Thanks for your feedback! @altcineva is doing some progress on that front, maybe he can chime in.

• Masters

No idea, because I don't jump with MOUSE2, but I will try it tomorrow and see what's happening.

• Masters

@altcineva You don't have to JUMP with MOUSE2 just try redefining it to something else than ZOOM :laughing:
    Thanks for trying! :beer:

• Masters

@NoobInRage yes, it doesn' seem to work, not able to override the default.

• You have to use MOUSERIGHT instead of MOUSE2.

• Masters

@Xyouz correct & tested, thank you !

• what's the bind for quickscope? /bind g ____ ?

• Masters

@Shikijo :
    bind "MOUSE2" [zoom 1; onrelease [ zoom 0]]
    (use MOUSERIGHT for Tesseract)

• @altcineva thanks! :aerial_tramway:

• Masters

Dumb Question of the day coming up.... I already have Tesseract inn my Mac. Do I have to delete this and install new?

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• administrators

@Shag That's not a dumb question. You can download the latest nightly build and run it (no need to install it): it's going to use the settings of the old Tesseract installation in your home directory. In my experience, you should receive a few warnings during Tesseract startup because of newly introduced settings or old unrecognized settings, but everything should work nevertheless.
    Best case scenario: wipe the old one and get the latest nightly. To see the new servers you must use the nightly build because the communication protocol has changed a few months ago.

• Masters

Perfect! Thanks. I will give it a shot! Pun intended!

Noli nothis permittere te terere

• Masters

@altcineva

you can also use dozoom

/bind "f' [dozoom]

• Masters

@M0UL Thanks ! Will try it out.

• This post is deleted!

• I RUN TESERACT RIGHT NOW ITS COOL

• @bengu1 < quad facepalm >

• Masters

Awesome, I gotta check it out. Was working on making my own cross compatible game from the engine with vehicles and a lot more stuff. I think it's an amazing engine.