Moderator for Rigatoni Rugby

• (Updated) Plata on discord pointed me here.
    Hey people I am blind. A little back story: I have fussed with cube 2 since 2010 or 11 maybe.. haha idk It’s been a while. I was introduced to it from a family friend and I really enjoyed it back then. Absolutely demolishing people on Venice lmao. I never played consistently until recently. I just got back into the game a few months ago after taking kind of a long break from all games due to work and school and other real life issues. If you need help removing hackers from the game I would be more than happy to help. Anyways, this, I guess would be an application to get moderator on this rigatoni server. I probably won’t be super active but just incase you’re looking for extra help I thought I might as well put in an application if you can call it that :D
    Thanks~

• Masters

hello we will talk about your application and we will come back to you

• pretty cool! thanks for the quick reply!

• @blind please tell us more about yourself)

• @julia hi, I’ve updated my application.

• @blind where are you from?

• Masters

Have you ever used any other nickname apart from Blind?

• @bertolt_brecht I think I used “Mr. Fixit” a few times in Pastaland days. I’m sure I’ve used others but can’t recall them.

• Masters

Unfortunately the majority has decided to not accept your application. We would like to thank you for your interest. Of course if want you could apply again in the future.

• @bertolt_brecht i'll apply again if I start playing more, maybe get to know some people first haha. no problem. thanks for getting back to me! :)